TO VIEW THE OUTPUT CLICK HERE
- After performing several auditing tasks, some private and sensitive information may reveal to the TPA.
- On one hand, most of the blocks in shared file are signed by A, which may indicate that A is a important role in this group, such as a group leader.
- On the other hand, the one block is frequently modified by different users.
- We only consider how to audit the integrity of shared data in the cloud with static groups. It means the group is pre-defined before shared data is created in the cloud and the membership of users in the group is not changed during data sharing.
- The Original user is responsible for deciding who is able to share her data before outsourcing data to the cloud.
- The cloud with dynamic groups — a new user can be added into the group and an existing group member can be revoked during data sharing.