- The data compromise may occur due to attacks by other users and nodes within the cloud.
- The employed security strategy must also take into account the optimization of the data retrieval time
• The implications of TCP in cast over the DROPS methodology need to be studied that is relevant to distributed data storage and access
• To improve data retrieval time, the nodes are selected based on the centrality measures that ensure an improved access time.
- Speed - 1.1 Ghz
- Processor - Pentium IV
- RAM - 512 MB (min)
- Hard Disk - 40 GB
- Key Board - Standard Windows Keyboard
- Mouse - Two or Three Button Mouse
- Monitor - LCD/LED
- Operating System : Windows 7
- Front End : ASP.Net and C#
- Database : MSSQL
- Tool : Microsoft Visual studio